We can help you find a solid lender or broker. You might also ask friends, family members and colleagues for references as well.
When interviewing lenders and mortgage brokers, consider asking the following questions:
• What fees are involved?
• What types of mortgages might I qualify for?
• What interest rates are available for different types of mortgages?
• Can I lock in an interest rate? Will it cost me anything to do that?
• What are the closing costs? Can I wrap these costs into the mortgage?
• How much cash will I have to bring to closing?
• How long will it take to process my loan?
• Are there special programs I might be eligible for?
• Can I get references of customers you've worked with in the last two years?
• How many lenders do you work with? (For mortgage brokers only.)
• How are you paid? How do you make money on my loan? (For mortgage brokers only.)
Minervas is located in the Arrowwood Resort in Okoboji. Their menu offers a little of everything! From classic pastas and aged steaks to seafood everyone will leave satisfied. They offer a great "Pick Two" option for lunch and the atmosphere is...
Ruthven Meat Locker located downtown Spirit Lake. They offer a wide variety of quality fresh and award-winning smokes retail meats along with seasoning rubs and cheeses. You cant go wrong with the "locker trash" it definitely makes the best boat...