We can help you find a solid lender or broker. You might also ask friends, family members and colleagues for references as well.
When interviewing lenders and mortgage brokers, consider asking the following questions:
• What fees are involved?
• What types of mortgages might I qualify for?
• What interest rates are available for different types of mortgages?
• Can I lock in an interest rate? Will it cost me anything to do that?
• What are the closing costs? Can I wrap these costs into the mortgage?
• How much cash will I have to bring to closing?
• How long will it take to process my loan?
• Are there special programs I might be eligible for?
• Can I get references of customers you've worked with in the last two years?
• How many lenders do you work with? (For mortgage brokers only.)
• How are you paid? How do you make money on my loan? (For mortgage brokers only.)
Located in Spirit Lake Lisa's Bake Shop offers a large selection of bakery items along with to-go deli items. If you are looking for something specific you certainly can call ahead and order a personalized cake or cheesecake or just stop in a grab some of their famous cinnamon rolls and caramel rolls. If you cant decide what to have for lunch or dinner stop in and check out their large selection of take and bake meals and soups. You will not be disappointed!
Arnolds Park Boutique offering beautiful clothing that is reasonably priced, and unique. They have a variety of sizes - beautiful clothes and accessories!
45 S Hwy 71
Arnolds Park, IA 51331
Next to Okoboji Middle School/Okoboji Bible Conference
Sunday evening at 5:30 p.m.
Small Groups- Tuesday/Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.