This 2+ Bedroom 1 1/2 bath home features so much character with the arched doorways and original hardwood flooring. New paint throughout, new backsplash installed in kitchen and new modern light fixtures. New Roof & Exterior Paint in 2019. The large lot has a fenced in area as well as a 2 stall car port & shed for all your storage needs.
Legal:W 150' OF S 1/2 10 G & A 2ND (See abstract for exact legal description)
Sold Price: $83,000 Sold Date: 06/21/2022 Status: Closed
Arnold's Bark-ery and Grooming is a great place to take your fur babies for their "puppy spa day!' Not only do they offer grooming services but they have a great boutique full of yummy treats and accessories. You can even order certain treats for holidays!
Here's the scenario. You are building a house or remodeling your house. Material costs are up. Labor costs are up. You ask yourself, where can I save a buck? Before answering this question, you must be careful, especially if your home is located in an area where other quality homes are built, whether on the lake, off the lake, or in higher valued developments such as golf course developments, etc. Growing up in construction and with a plethora of new construction and remodels under my belt, let me share with you some of the easy things that your future buyers will recognize when they are looking for quality.
1. One of the first things buyers of higher end homes will look for is to determine if the owner used hollow core doors. It's an immediate sign that the seller was looking for ways to save money (where else then did they cut back that I can't see???)
2. The second most obvious is the counter tops. Did the sellers spend for a quality granite, quartz, or other hard surface, or was formica used?
3. The third item that might stick out is the cabinetry. Do the drawers have dovetail construction with hardwoods? Did they use "soft close" drawers? Are there pull outs for the pots and pans?
4. Flooring is an easy one also. Was laminate used, or is it engineered or hardwoods? Does the carpet convey a quality feel and plushness? Is there a nice thick pad underneath the carpet?
5. Though there are many other items to look at, cheap vs quality lighting and plumbing fixtures are probably the next major focus.
There is nothing wrong with with using lower cost materials, especially when trying to keep a project within budget, especially when trying to build more house for less money. Just be aware that most buyers looking to spend in excess of $300k for off lake homes and $500+ for East Lake chain homes, and $1M+ for West and Big Spirit will expect the very best materials and finishes.
Start planning now for all of your fall and winter getaways. We are specialists in all inclusives, cruises, family reunions, honeymoons and destination weddings. In specific areas we are specialists in Mexico, Disney, cruises and hotels. You can have confidence is Sunset Travel Agency with over 35 years of experience in the travel industry.
The newsletter is sent periodically and will update you on the latest real estate news
SellBoji.com provides these links as a convenience, and in no way represents the Beacon Site or its data. These links are based on the parcel ID input by the respective MLS member, and on occassion, there may be more than one Parcel ID for each listing. If the Parcel ID is incorrect, or if there are more than one Parcel ID, then webpage displayed may be incorrect or inaccurate. User is advised to contact at email@example.com to help verify any information found herein.
Easily save your search criteria to get notified of new listings and price changes
Already an account?
If you've forgotten password of your account, Please enter your email
address. We will send new password to your email address.
SellBoji.com and RE/MAX Lakes Realty provides these covenants/bylaws/horizontal propoerty regime declarations as a convenience, and in no way guarantees the accuracy of these documents, and in no way represents that these documents are up to date and/or legally binding. It is the responsibility of any potential buyer, seller, investor, and/or real estate agent to contact any association contact and/or the Dickinson County recorder's office in order to satisfy themselves as to the very latest available documents.
These documents are the property of SellBoji.com and RE/MAX Lakes Realty. The downloading of these documents for use by any other Real Estate Agency is strictly prohibited.